Osloh just release jeans just for the fixed gear scene. They are the spoke denim jean. No more rubber bands around the ankle or rolling up the jeans. They come with two velcro straps on the back so when your riding you just tighten them so your jeans wont get caught in the chain..
Here are some specs on the jeans and the price tag for them..
Sizes: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38” waist with 32” inseam
Colors: 1: Black
Fabric: 11 oz. Premium stretch high ridge twill 98%cotton, 2% spandex.
Coated with water repellant resin and anti-bacterial finish.
Fit: Slim, relaxed, comfort fit with a low front waistband, and higher back waistband.
Relaxed through the hip and thighs, slim at knee and straight to bottom hem opening.
* Double logo shank waistband closure
* Shank button fly
* Adjustable waistband snaps
* Slanted front pockets with double coin pockets
* Internal poly sueded chamois seat lining in signature purple color
* Linier quilted seat reinforcement
* Internal poly stretch pocketing, and pocket lining in signature purple color with logo seal print on wearers right front pocket
* Internal hidden stash key pocket
* Side cell pocket with snap flap
* Snap Flapped, zippered, reinforced and lined back pockets
* Discrete tonal signature “Wheel” deco-stitch embroidery on back right and cell pocket
* Reinforced u-lock strap above back left pocket
* Linier quilted chain-side leg reinforce ment
* Double snap leg adjustment straps on chain side leg
They come with a retail price of $129. Check them out at chariandconyc.com