Another weekend and another fun event in Saint Petersburg Florida. It was a big turnout for Fixed Fight 4 this Saturday at the cafe Bohemia. We were not able to make but thanks to Nick we got pictures of this event. Click here for more pictures
Fixed Fight 4 Archive
Posted in: Florida
Just a reminder Fixed Fight 4 coming up in a couple of days this Saturday.
- $5 (race entry and/or trick contest entry)
- All bikes welcome.
- No bag is needed to race.
- Registration starts at 1PM and the race starts at 3PM.
- Wear a helmet. Even better, if you wear a helmet on race day you’ll get a ten second head start!
- There will be six checkpoints and two volunteers at each checkpoint. This will keep things moving quickly.
- The only task required at a checkpoint is that you stop to get credit for being there.
This will take place at Fubar Downtown. 658 Central Avenue St. Petersburg (minutes away from Cafe Bohemia). Huge list of bands and drink specials all night. If you pay for Fixed Fight you’ll get in for free. Just keep your wristbands on from the race. Doors will open there at 7PM.
Page 1 of 11