Another bike that caught our attention at an InterBike show was Asian inspired: The OX from Independent Fabrication. I think this is probably one of the best looking bikes out there. Unfortunately upon further inquires we found out that this is only a concept bike and not a full production bike. Too bad… though would be interesting to see somebody else repeating this color scheme on their fixie.
- Fixed integrated seatmast with built in Eriksen binder (not available for sale)
- Steel Aero tubeset (not available for sale)
- Ultra-reverse sloped top tube (miter angle of 66.6 degrees on both ends)
- Polished stainless steel dropout faces
- Painted carbon saddle
- Painted Cane Creek Endurance 85 rear wheel
- Painted Cane Creek Endurance 50 front wheel
TrueTemper aero tubeset…. Burlyass steel.
The integrated seatmast and the aero shaped tubing are currently not available for sale.